- €22.05 VAT included
- Rioja D.O. red crianza wine
- Tempranillo, Grenache, Mazuelo and Graciano
- 14 months in new French Allier oak barrels
- Alcohol content
- Paisajes y Viñedos (Briones, La Rioja)
- Bottle size
- 75 cl.
The philosophy at Paisajes is the search for unique terroirs and delicate processing methods to obtain well-structured, aromatic, smooth wines.
The Valsalado vineyards are located in Logroño. Less than 1.5 hectares facing southeast with clayey, gravel soil where several grape varieties were planted together 40 years ago — tempranillo (40%), grenache (40%), graciano (10%) and mazuelo (10%).
- Taste note
- Appearance: Dark cherry color.
- Aroma: Ripe dark fruit and understory aroma.
- Taste/texture: Fresh, fruity, silky and persistent.
- Food pairing
Meat (lamb, pork, beef, hamburger), poultry (duck, pheasant, chicken), pasta, rice dishes (paella) and vegetables (moussaka, ratatouille).
- Enjoying your wine
Optimum serving temperature: between 16ºC and 18ºC.
Drink now or keep until 2015.
4960 bottles limited edition.
IberGour reminds you that the sale of alcohol to young people under 18 is not allowed and recommends drinking in moderation as the best way to enjoy alcoholic drinks.