Very easy to summerise this product
-The Taste of this product is super
- Great Value and beyond compare for family get togethers.
- Ibergour Deliver a Superbe Service & Selection
- Joselito produce a remarkable product. Once you start, its hard to stop, even the Kids love it.
- If you are Catering for big groups +20 you may need a larger size then the 5kg as a single shoulder is Quality not Quantity.
- Dont scrimp, Make sure you have the Correct Knife.
- Also the storage conditions must be adheired to strictly as drying out will happen within 5 days.
But most of all -----"Enjoy"
The paletilla shoulder is much stronger in its taste than the regular ham. I have tried and enjoyed both, especially with Manchego cheese, which in the case of the paletilla ham mixes perfectly the flavours.
Those who find it too strong, try serving it with quality olive oil,or with a few slices of goat cheese with a little honey. You will be surprised.
The flavour and aroma of this was very good but let down by the very dry nature of the slices (very chewy) looked very aged.
Several times a year (for example, Christmastime or for our anniversary), we launch very short-lived (normally 1-3 days) discount offers on our jamones. Subscribe to our newsletter, and we will let you know when there is an offer.