- DISTRIBUCIONES GASTRONÓMICAS IBERGOUR, S.L. informs users that the company complies with current legislation regarding the protection of personal data, user privacy and the confidentiality and security of personal data, using the necessary technical and organisational measures to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the personal data provided, in line with the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
- The services, access to content and product offerings on this Web site are intended exclusively for persons over the age of 18. Therefore, any person who provides personal information manifests that he/she is of age, and minors are barred from the use of www.ibergour.co.uk and communicating their personal data.
- DISTRIBUCIONES GASTRONÓMICAS IBERGOUR, S.L. will process these data in accordance with the principles of quality required by Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13 on Data Protection (LOPD), confidentially and applying the security measures required by Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the regulation of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the protection of personal data, and by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- The personal data that are provided via the www.ibergour.co.uk Web site, will be recorded in a file belonging to DISTRIBUCIONES GASTRONÓMICAS IBERGOUR, S.L., which will be duly reported and recorded in the General Register of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection in order to carry out the provision of the services offered and to provide customised products and services, improve business relations and manage orders placed by our customers.
- By the mere act of sending his/her personal data to DISTRIBUCIONES GASTRONÓMICAS IBERGOUR, S.L. the user consents to having them included in the file and processed.
- Users can revoke their consent, which will have no retroactive effect, and exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by letter, attaching a copy of their ID card or other identification document, to DISTRIBUCIONES GASTRONÓMICAS IBERGOUR, S.L., C/ Sant Pere d'Abanto, 4 - 08014 Barcelona.
- The user guarantees that the personal data provided to DISTRIBUCIONES GASTRONÓMICAS IBERGOUR, S.L. are true and is responsible for reporting any changes to them, thereby ensuring that they will always be up to date.
- If you have any questions or comments about how DISTRIBUCIONES GASTRONÓMICAS IBERGOUR, S.L. uses data obtained from its users, write to us at DISTRIBUCIONES GASTRONÓMICAS IBERGOUR, S.L., C/ Sant Pere d'Abanto, 4 - 08014 Barcelona, or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GUARANTEE, RETURNS, CONTACT DETAILS