Arcos Hermanos (Albacete, Spain) Ref. 281804
Arcos Universal ham carving knife
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Description of Arcos Universal ham carving knife
- £11.15 VAT included
- Arcos Hermanos (Albacete, Spain)
- Forged stainless steel knife with molybdenum-vanadium (NITRUM) alloy for enhanced strength and hardness
- Ergonomic polyoxymethylene handle (recyclable high-strength material with high load-bearing capacity)
- Length of the blade: 24 cm
- Dishwasher safe
- Arcos Hermanos (Albacete) directions on how to use this knife
- Wash knives immediately after using
- Avoid scrubbing with very abrasive scourers
- Do not leave knives in water for more than 15 minutes
- Dry with a soft cloth immediately after washing
- Do not leave knives in the dishwasher after washing
- Never use bleach, soda or chlorine detergents as they may cause rusting
- Treat the blade with care and avoid striking it against a hard surface
- Sharpen knives periodically with an appropriate sharpener
- Be careful with the blade tip; avoid dropping the knife and do not use it as a screwdriver
The knife comes in a plastic-covered cardboard box (see photo).
Shipping & Delivery Date
- We ship to all countries in the European Union, plus Monaco.
- Standard shipping at £5.84 for orders starting at £172.86 - bound for England.
- Shipping speeds for England [choose a different destination]
|Standard Shipping||£10.21||To be delivered between Monday, April 03 and Tuesday, April 04.|
|Super Express shipping||£48.57||To be delivered between Thursday, March 30 and Friday, March 31.|
You will choose your shipping speed later at checkout, after you fill in your delivery address.
More information and shipping rates »
¿Do you want it delivered on a different date?Contact us
after placing your order, and we will ship it on the date of your choice.
100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back
If the accessory is broken, damaged or does not work as expected, we will pick it up and give you a refund or exchange it for another.
- Lifetime guarantee
- No extra expense (we pay shipping costs for returns)
- No questions asked
- No small print
Why buy from IberGour?
- Specialists in online sales
- More than 20,000 clients throughout Europe
- Direct selling from Spain, at spanish prices
Our customers' reviews
Average rating: 4.6 (see how the average rating is calculated)
, December 27, 2015
Lizzy (Milton Keynes) Has purchased this product at IberGour
Excellent product. Decided to purchase together with the ham holder as thought that my knives may not be suitable. Has the flexibility to cut the ham finely.
Definitely recommend you purchase.
, November 16, 2015
Steve (Milton Keynes, UK) Has purchased this product at IberGour
This knife is very good for carving ham. It has quite an improvement over my regular less flexible knife and makes good fine cuts on my jamon.
, September 28, 2015
Alan Colbert (Farnborough UK) Has purchased this product at IberGour
Excellent flexible knife which should prove ideal for slicing my Christmas ham. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to try their hand at this.
You are sharing your opinion on...
Arcos Universal ham carving knife
Publish your review:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Finally Bought
Other products from Arcos Hermanos (Albacete, Spain)
Stock: 22 sharpening steels
10% discount on a purchase of 6 or more pincers (at £8.87 )
Stock: 21 pincers
More products from Arcos Hermanos (Albacete, Spain) :
Arcos cutlery - Albacete
Arcos Hermanos, S.A. has made high-quality cutlery for professional, table and kitchen use since 1875.
Arcos is located in Albacete (one of the world's leading cities in the cutlery sector) and exports to more than 60 countries on the five continents.
Half of the kitchen knives purchased in Spain alone are made by Arcos [laverdad.es, July 2006].
Arcos meets the ISO-9001 requirements and is certified by N.S.F., the N.S.F., Spanish food safety register, the Green Dot trademark and S.G.S. ICS Ibérica.
Sales to Restaurants
C/ Sant Pere d'Abanto, 4 - 08014 Barcelona (Spain). CIF: B64132772